Wednesday 11 June 2014

Greeny face wash for clear skin


Hey pals ! Today the post will be regarding face wash which is simple and easily made in home by ourselves. There are many face washes that are suitable for different skin types. Is there a face wash for clear and glowing skin?   Yes  we do. Last weekend I tried a face wash which I wanted to share with you all. Its a greeny face wash. Interesting? Go on...


For the greeny face wash I dried neem leaves  and tulasi(Basil) in direct sunlight and then finely grinded to a powder and kept aside.

Next step I extracted fresh aloe vera gel.

How to proceed?
First step I applied the aloe vera gel and left undisturbed for few minutes to dry. And then mixed both tulasi and neem powder with few drops of water to make a thick paste and applied over dried aloe vera gel in face. Then washed with cold water.

After the wash I felt very refreshing and my face looked bright than before. I suggest this for persons who have pimples to be cured.

For persons who have dark spots they can apply a thick pack of neem powder and a pinch of turmeric powder along with rose water.

Try the greeny face wash and feel the difference. Feedbacks are invited...

No comments:

Post a Comment