Wednesday 28 February 2018

Book Review : My Family


Hi readers, nice to see you with the book review of My Family by author Aurica Golan. Again it is a kid's book. As I encourage reading in young buds, I'm searching for good books around and sharing you with my review so that you ppl can also get benefited.

Again with a book review for kids. But, unlike other kids books, this book is for parents too. Parents when you read this book you get more depth about your child's world.



This book My Family by author Aurica Golan is good for both parents and kids. The author elaborates the story from a kid’s perspective and share their thoughts about family. When you read the book, you know the importance of family bonding and time sharing with kids. Good for 2nd grade kids. I would recommend it.

The book narration is like poem and it focus more about child's feeling about his or her family. This book could be apt for reading in schools and also a good read for both parents and kids.

The main point is kids need for family time. When parents read it, they come to know about the child's world and their needs. Just the time to spend.

Check out this book, if you need more space in your kid's heart. Drop your feedback too.

Where to get this My Family book?
https://www.amazon.com/Childrens-book-Picture-beginner-readers-ebook/dp/B079FZK7C5

Drop your comments about this book here, so that other parents also have a better view. Thanks for reading and see you all soon with other decent and worth post. Stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment