Sunday 18 March 2018

Book Review: Raising Boys By Design

Hello guys. Meeting you with another book in hand "Raising Boys By Design".



When I received this book, I expected some other content. But the book really surprised me. As Ive a boy, I just needed to know more about boy's behavior and opted for this book. Just read first few chapters in the book and found I made a right choice.

I would recommend this book for all parents who struggle to understand about their boys. The author of this book worked more in detailing the points. When you read this book you will surely say that this book follows a different approach in bringing up the boys.


As a parent you will also find the difference in raising culture and nature between boys and girls. Will give an idea about how to turn your boy into best man.





What I like about this book?


  • A detailed approach.
  • Describes both biblical and scientific factors about boys growth.
  • Helps to understand more about our little heros.
  • Pictures why our boys behave differently.
Get the book at: https://www.aplaceofhope.com/shop/books/raising-boys-by-design-2

My rating for the Book: 4.5/ 5

You can also share your feedback about the book in the comments section. See you with another useful blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment