Friday 16 February 2018

Book Review: “A Bookworm's Feast": Kids Basic Concepts Story Picture Book for early/ beginner readers.

 Hi guys, hitting your inbox with a book review. As usual I'm sharing some worth content here.

I always love to read books. But my son never do so. Hence, in order to make him read I started to purchase more books that gaining his interest. And found that he is attracted towards picture oriented books which conveys message.

Recently checked this book A Bookworm's Feast in Amazon and found it would be good for my kid. He is just starter reader but he refuses to read a lot. But this book kept him engaging as the content makes the kid to turn to next page and check out the interesting part in it. The good part in the book is that it  rotates the content with the English letters and this makes the kids to familiarize with the letters more. I recommend this book for all starter reader as it improvises their reading skills and makes them read more. I would give 5/5 stars for this kids friendly book.



You can get the Book at Amazon.com

Or From Amazon Kindle Store:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079KT6P72/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_tmb

Check this book for your little one and give your feedback too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment